Friday, December 29, 2006

No (Cinnamon) Shit, Sherlock!

This is an interesting story. And by interesting, I mean stupid and obvious.

--Researchers at the University of Washington say all that holiday baking and eating has an environmental impact — Puget Sound is being flavored by cinnamon and vanilla. "Even something as fun as baking for the holiday season has an environmental effect," said Rick Keil, an associate professor of chemical oceanography. "When we bake and change the way we eat, it has an impact on what the environment sees. To me it shows the connectedness."--

So this guy went to college and got an advanced degree so he could tell us that what goes in eventually comes out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*spit*

*cough*

Okay, I'm better now.

How much are they paying this guy? Because I got some research of my own to offer up, and I'll fucking guarantee I'll give it up cheaper than Ricky.

You wanna know how I know when the aparagus goes on sale? My big-titted secretary's pee stinks so bad that the bathroom smells for hours.

Goes in, goes out, smells funny. Where's my god damned research grant, huh?!?!?!

I feel real sorry for the fish in the puget Sound, though. Getting all confused and maybe never swimming upstream to fuck wildly all day and all night and then die in a blaze of glory.

I don't feel sorry enough for them to stop liking cookies, though.

No comments: