Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fat Dykes And Pricey Beef

In two related stories, a lesbian fire chief was demoted for coming on to her employees, and a restaurant is selling a hamburger that costs $110.

Okay, these stories aren't related at all, but both of them tickled my funny bone, so I figured they both needed airing. (Tee hee. I said bone.)

What's funny about the lesbo fire lady is... Well, two things. If it'd been a male fire chief sexually harassing people, the powers that be would have cut his cock off, ground it up, fed it to him, and then fired him. But since we're dealing with a woman, I guess a mere demotion and paycut is enough.

The other chuckle is, all the feminists have whiiiined for years about men sexually harassing women, and that would all change if more women were put in positions of power. Then a woman gets a position of power, and decides she wants to use her authority to diddle the hired help.

To tell ya the truth, I think lesbians should be encouraged to diddle each other on the job, but only if they're hot-looking and I can watch. That's just me, though. Fuck, I'd give my big-titted secretary as long a lunch break as she wanted if she'd promise to spend it making out with a busty blonde in front of me.

Excuse me. I need to take a moment to compose myself and wipe up the... uh, I mean, straighten my tie.

Okay, that's better. Now, moving from the tacos on to the hamburger, $110 is some SERIOUS coinage for a hamburger. I love good beef as much as the next moose, but sure to god, even in backwards ol' Indonesia you can find a top-notch burger for a lot less than that.

Especially since $110 is about three times what the peasants make a month. Not that I'm saying there shouldn't be rich people and poor people, because differences in wealth are a fact of life. But shit howdy, some ground beef and goose liver and pears (Pears?!?! What the fuck?) that costs three times the wage of the guy who mops the floor after you drooble beef juice on it seems a little... obnoxious.

As obnoxious as I am, when I say something's obnoxious, it's O-B-N-O-X-I-O-U-S.

No comments: